LINDT is delighted to announce the relaunch of the popular Cheshire Oaks store this coming June
The LINDT Cheshire store will undergo an exciting transformation this summer. As Lindt UK’s most successful store, the much anticipated renovation will see the addition of even more delicious LINDT chocolate to tantalise the taste buds.
The store which first opened its doors in Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet in 2007, will celebrate its relaunch by hosting two days of chocolate fun.
LINDT Cheshire will reopen at 10am on Wednesday June 25. Shoppers will be invited to sample some of LINDT’s iconic truffles in a variety of delicious flavours. The first hundred customers will be gifted with a free 200g Lindor Milk cornet worth £4.89!
Further celebrations will take place on Saturday June 28 with even more sampling and face painting throughout the day. Shoppers will also receive a free 39g HELLO bar with their purchase.*
This event will be in partnership with leading charity Action for Children, raising money for the UK’s most vulnerable children.
LINDT Cheshire is located in unit 162 in the Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet. It is one of six highly successful LINDT stores located in Kent, London, Portsmouth, Swindon and York.
LINDT CHOCOLATE FACTS
- Since 1845, Lindt & Sprüngli has produced the finest chocolate that delivers a superior chocolate experience; through products that combine more than 165 years of unrivalled craftsmanship and expertise with the highest quality ingredients.
- Every LINDT Master Chocolatier is handpicked via a rigorous recruitment process that ensures only the best Chocolatiers can proudly bear the name of LINDT Master Chocolatier.
- The LINDT Master Chocolatier’s passion and creativity is unsurpassed and is evidenced in the numerous chocolate creations brought to market each year.
Follow on Facebook at www.facebook.com/lindtuk
The taste and quality of LINDT chocolate is loved by millions of people throughout the UK for a number of reasons – its fine ingredients, its unique smooth texture and the passion of Swiss expertise using age-old techniques. However it’s the dedication and creativity of the LINDT Master Chocolatiers who oversee the chocolate making process that make each piece of LINDT chocolate something special and to be savoured and enjoyed.
The LINDT chocolate making process begins with LINDT Master Chocolatiers selecting the finest cocoa beans from the best plantations around the world. Once roasted to release the chocolate flavour within, the beans are ready for conching, a revolutionary process created by Rodolphe Lindt in 1879 that gives LINDT chocolate its unique smooth melting texture.
The Master Chocolatier is famous for creating the iconic golden LINDT Gold Bunny and LINDT Bear, which have both become national favourites at Easter and Christmas, but the Master Chocolatier’s art can also be experienced in the UK year round with…
LINDOR is the smoothest creation from the LINDT Master Chocolatiers, with a lusciously smooth chocolate heart that starts to melt after breaking through the chocolate shell. Famous for the perfectly shaped LINDOR balls, LINDOR is equally enjoyable in its bar form.
The LINDT Excellence range blends the most aromatic cocoa beans with the finest ingredients, to create an exquisite and refined chocolate of intense flavour and elegant texture. With natural, high quality ingredients from all over the world, a perfect balance between smooth and bitter, adventurous and unique flavours, and a thin shape perfect for melting in the mouth, LINDT Excellence is the ideal way to enjoy an everyday treat.
The LINDT Creation range is the latest indulgent offering from the LINDT Master Chocolatiers. Crafted with LINDT’s customary passion and flair, each Creation bar encases the finest ingredients within LINDT’s trademark smooth chocolate, creating a masterpiece of heavenly indulgence with each bite. LINDT CREATION is available in four sumptuous flavours to discover and devour; Luscious Caramel, Divine Hazelnut, Velvety Vanilla Almond and Sumptuous Orange.
LINDT also has a wide range of delectable boxed gift selections available that give everyone the opportunity to indulge themselves and treat friends, no matter the occasion.
Action for Children
- Action for Children is a charity that supports and speaks out for the UK’s most vulnerable and neglected children and young people, for as long as it takes to transform their lives. Action for Children works directly with over 250,000 children, young people, parents and carers each year and run more than 650 services across the UK.
- Children are at the centre of everything Action for Children does. For more information on our work, please visit our website actionforchildren.org.uk